- Mission, Vision, History
- Goals & Objectives
- Helping women get A Step Ahead
- A Step Ahead Foundation 2011-2012 Evaluation Tracking Report
- A Different Kind of Work - LARC
- Three Tips for Moms-To-Be
- Getting the Facts Straight
- Women Recognized At A Step Ahead Scholarship Program
- The Beginning of A Step Ahead
- Is teaching about birth control condoning early sexual behavior?
- Participating Clinics
As we continue to grow and serve the women and families of Knoxville, we need the support of the community. Volunteers make a huge difference in our work, and we'd love to hear more about how you'd like to get involved. Please email wendi [at] astepaheadeasttn [dot] org for volunteering opportunities.
Winston Churchill once said -
"We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give."
A Step Ahead of East Tennessee is funding by private funders, local foundations and people like you. Please consider making a contribution to empower women in our community to reach their educational, career and life goals.