- Mission, Vision, History
- Goals & Objectives
- Helping women get A Step Ahead
- A Step Ahead Foundation 2011-2012 Evaluation Tracking Report
- A Different Kind of Work - LARC
- Three Tips for Moms-To-Be
- Getting the Facts Straight
- Women Recognized At A Step Ahead Scholarship Program
- The Beginning of A Step Ahead
- Is teaching about birth control condoning early sexual behavior?
- Participating Clinics
This event is for community members to learn about A Step Ahead Foundation’s program. We help women get a step ahead in life by providing effective, long-lasting birth control that they can depend on while they pursue education, career and relationship goals. The result is healthier mothers and babies, less poverty and happier families. Please join us for a complimentary lunch as we discuss our program and how you can use us as a community resource.
There are no Lunch and Learns currently scheduled. Please check back for future events!