- Mission, Vision, History
- Goals & Objectives
- Helping women get A Step Ahead
- A Step Ahead Foundation 2011-2012 Evaluation Tracking Report
- A Different Kind of Work - LARC
- Three Tips for Moms-To-Be
- Getting the Facts Straight
- Women Recognized At A Step Ahead Scholarship Program
- The Beginning of A Step Ahead
- Is teaching about birth control condoning early sexual behavior?
- Participating Clinics
Goals and Objectives:
Our goal is to empower a woman to achieve her destiny.
- Identifying and eliminating barriers to the most effective form of birth control available; long-acting, reversible contraception (LARC).
- Educate women and men about their reproductive health and raise awareness of the impact of an unplanned pregnancy.
- Increase positive pregnancy outcome for mothers, babies, and families.
- Empower women to focus on their recovery and reduce the number of children born exposed to opioids.